1872 combinations for snare, bass-drum and hi-hat
Percussion Studies Nr. 1
19.23 € VAT not included
20.00 € VAT included
- Repeat every combination many times; it is not about reading it through, you need to internalize it.
- Play each combination at different tempi.
- Try to go from one combination into another without stopping.
- Use the opposite hand and foot to play; if you usually play the hi-hat with the right hand, then use the left one, or if you usually play the bass drum with the right foot, then use the left one.
- Try to switch the snare for other instruments; instead of playing the snare, play any other drum. You can create combinations as you like.
In short: It’s not about playing many combinations in a short period of time, but to devote a lot of time to exploring every single combination.
21 x 29,7 cm, vertical
Adhesive binding. Plastic-coated cover.
Number of Pages
DINSIC Publicacions Musicals